Je suis intéressé
The individual will be an integral member of the Smart System Business Unit organization and will work closely with BU Leader, BU Technical Leader and team members to provide technical application support for BU’s products in close coordination with sales department. He / She will be responsible for designing products into Customer’s applications, providing excellent technical support, thus accelerating the closure of key opportunities, increasing likely hood of design wins and revenue growth objectives of the BU.
• Provide customers with product application & design support, detailed product information, design tools, demo & evaluation board support, application notes, and product seminars.
• Define detailed product soft configuration in term of features and coding with customer
• Provide customers with in-depth design assistance with support of SSY BU members.
• Gain thorough knowledge & understanding of the customers’ applications and product architecture.
• Champion the customer needs and work with the BU technical staff to develop competitive and creative technical solutions.
• Work with the customer’s key technical decision makers to get BU’s products designed into customer’s projects.
• Understand the competitive landscape and continuously work on differentiating EM’s solutions.
• Manage multiple projects and follow up on various tasks to ensure timely support and execution.
• Ensure clear and accurate external and internal reporting and communication.
• Application level product definition to support ASSP/ASIC projects from acquisition to production phase including organization and deployment of suitable tools solutions to customer.
• MSc or BSc degree in electronics/microelectronics
• 5-10 years working experience in a semiconductor environment
• Templayer, flexible, hard worker, analytical
• Likes to work in multicultural environment
• Creative, accountable, goal-oriented and efficient
• Good presentation skills, professional attitude, strong work ethic, and strong interpersonal skills.
• Embedded software development skills on various MCU platforms.
• Semiconductor applications engineering experience, background / knowledge of SoC/MCUs, RFID, NFC and mixed signal and RF designs are a plus.
• Timely with external and internal responses, assigned action item follow-up and project.
• Minimum 25% travel.
• Troubleshoot spirit with responsible and ownership mindset.
• Effective presenter and communicator, with the ability to ask questions appropriately, be a good listener and record accurate meeting notes and actions.
English written and verbal is a must, French would be a great advantage
Any other language is welcome
EM Microelectronic-Marin Ltd
Rue des Sors 3
APPLY FOR THIS JOB