Je suis intéressé
To strengthen the team, our Automotive Business Unit is currently looking for an Architect/digital design lead engineer. You will have the opportunity to work from specification and system level study to design implementation and verification on true ultra-low power design in close collaboration with customer and production support team. We are looking for an experienced professional motivated to drive design, methodology and best practices with a direct effect on product performance and BU bottom line.
• Work with analog team on product specifications and system architecture.
• Perform state-of-the-art ultra-low power digital design implementation.
• Drive or contribute to synthesis and physical implementation.
• Generate industrial test patterns.
• Improve validation methods and strategy to cut down product time to market while maintaining strong validation quality.
• Work in multi-site, multi-cultural environment.
• Contribute to product qualification together with analog designers and test engineers.
• MSc or BSc degree in electronics/microelectronics
• At least 5-10 years experience in similar position and industry
• Strong autonomy in his field and capability for team work
• Ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team in a constructive and data-driven approach
• Used to work in multicultural team settings
• A strong candidate has several years of digital design experience on RF or mixed signal products and he is eager to participate to all steps of product development, from definition to ramp up.
• Front-end digital design experience (system, architecture, RTL design, verification) in mixed signal environment.
• Physical implementation (synthesis, P&R, STA) is a plus, as well as experience in analog modelling.
• Automotive design requirement and CAN interface would be a plus.
• Good understanding of wireless systems and communication protocols (experience in RFID would be a plus).
• Knowledge of microcontroller architecture and integration into a SOC.
• English written and verbal is a must, French would be a great advantage.
• Any other language is welcome.
EM Microelectronic-Marin Ltd
Rue des Sors 3
APPLY FOR THIS JOB