Je suis intéressé
Define and manage a Business Unit (BU) in line with EM global strategy. This role reports directly to the CEO.
• Product management including P&L responsibility.
• Acting and behaving as an “entrepreneur”.
• Establish roadmap for new developments / projects.
• New product development, innovation and vision building.
• Ensure new products will meet “time to market”.
• Lead a department of engineers, designers (R&D, Test and M&S) and production people (approx. 30 employees).
• Analyze and evaluate new opportunities for future products and new markets.
• Competition analyzes as base for decision making process on new / existing products.
• Having a good understand of production techniques and processes and procedures.
• Coordination and collaboration with EM affiliates, including in-house and external manufacturing facilities.
• MSEE or BSEE, a min. of 10 years in the industry field.
• Relevant experience in General Management positions and matrix organizations.
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Flexibility, Loyalty and Creativity, Resilience, Sense of responsibility.
• Intercultural communication, “out of the box” thinking.
• Motivator, very good team player and an example for colleagues and employees.
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Having occupied similar positions and worked in similar or comparable industries.
• Knowledge about the latest technologies within the application field.
• Good understanding of production techniques and processes and procedures.
• Successful Market and Customer-facing experience, with strong customer & service orientation.
• Technical and Marketing background in the watch / LCD and semiconductor industry.
• English & French is a must.
• Any other language will be an advantage.
EM Microelectronic-Marin Ltd
Rue des Sors 3
APPLY FOR THIS JOB