Je suis intéressé
EM Microelectronic is a semiconductor manufacturer specialized in the design and production of ultra low power, low voltage integrated circuits for battery-operated and field-powered applications in consumer, automotive and industrial areas. We have 35 years experience in the design of IC processing analog and digital signals simultaneously.
Our product portfolio encompasses RFID circuits, smart cards ICs, ultra-low power microcontrollers, power management, LCD drivers and displays, sensor and opto-electronic ICs, mixed-mode arrays and standard analog ICs. We manufacture not only standard circuits and ASICs, but also system solutions and modules for applications such as access control, radio frequency identification, mobile phones, mass-market consumer appliances, alarm and security systems, utility and heating meters, sensor signal processing, controlling, car immobilization, electronic automotive subsystems and many more.
To strengthen the team, our Wireless and Sensing Business Unit is currently looking for a lead digital design engineer. You will have the opportunity to work from specification and system level study to design implementation and verification on true ultra-low power design in close collaboration with customer and production support team. We are looking for an experienced professional motivated to drive design, methodology and best practices with a direct effect on product performance and BU bottom line.
• Experience leading a team of digital engineers from concept through production
• Front-end digital design experience (system, architecture, RTL design, verification) in mixed signal environment
• UVM verification methodology is a clear advantage
• Physical implementation (synthesis, P&R, STA) is a plus, as well as experience in analog modelling.
• Strong understanding of wireless systems and communication protocols (experience in Bluetooth Low-Energy would be a plus)
• Leader in his field with good team work skills
• Ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team in a constructive and data-driven approach.
• Work with systems and analog team members on product specifications and architecture
• Perform state-of-the-art ultra-low power digital design implementation
• Digital IP verification using UVM methodology. Drive verification subcontractors when relevant
• Contribute to top level verification with analog modelling to verify system use case and test modes
• Drive or contribute to synthesis and physical implementation
• Generate industrial test patterns
• Improve validation methods and strategy to cut down product time to market while maintaining strong validation quality
• Collaborate with others sites in US and Prague and others Business Units to improve synergy on methodology and share best practicesContribute to product qualification together with analog designers and test engineers
• A role in a small, dynamic and multi-cultural team setting where everyone can make a difference
• The opportunity to bring your experience and ideas to the table
• A place to contribute to state-of-the-art and innovative wireless IC developments for IoT applications
• Strong autonomy in his field and capability for team work
• Ability to contribute to a multi-disciplinary team in a constructive and data-driven approach
• Min. Masters in electrical / electronic engineering
• At least 5-7 years experience in similar position and industry
• Used to work in multicultural team settings
• A strong candidate has several years of digital design experience on RF or mixed signal products and he is eager to participate to all steps of product development, from definition to ramp up
• UVM verification and/or analog modelling experience
• Fluency in english is a must
• Any other language, especially french would be an asset
EM Microelectronic-Marin Ltd
Rue des Sors 3
APPLY FOR THIS JOB